We are happy to resume classes in our 900-square-foot classroom. If you prefer private lessons, we can arrange that too. Just drop by or call the shop at (401) 337-5578. Masks are required.
- This event has passed.
Simple Tote with Carol
August 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
August 1, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm | $35 | Registration required
The Simple Tote is the tote you’ll reach for time and time again. Simple to make and simple to use, this tote can be made with canvas, quilting cotton, or denim. The tote includes a deep front pocket – perfect for a bottle of water or anything you want to keep within reach. You also have the option to add an interior pocket.
Class size is limited to 4 students. Call to reserve your spot!
Finished measurements: 12 inches wide x 15 inches high x 4 inches deep
– 1/2 yard of main fabric or 3/4 yard main fabric if the fabric is directional
– 1/2 yard of lining fabric
– 1/4 yard of contrast fabric for front pocket
– 1/2 yard of fusible interface – Pellon SF101
– 3 yards of 1.5 inch, 1.25, or 1-inch cotton webbing for straps- 6×12 fabric and 6-inch batting for interior pocket (optional)
-Sewing kit (seam ripper, ruler, thread, scissors, etc.)
-Cotton webbing and interface can be purchased from the instructor for $5.
Due to Covid, it will be more important than ever to bring your own supplies. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to share equipment as we’ve done in the past. However, we will still be able to
have lots of fun!